By Professionals for Professionals: The Double MitreX Fence
MitreX was developed to quickly and easily perform mitre cuts.
Clever details such as simple length compensation for common angles as well as the tear-out prevention block make perfectly clear that experts have been at work here. The analog fence that is equipped with a big angle scale can be adjusted very precisely and mitres can be cut from two sides. A precise angle cut is one thing, exact lenght compensation of the workpiece is also necessary in most cases. That is why length compensation for 10 predefinded angles from 0° to 67.5° is provided. The fence stops can be set on both sides allowing for cutting lenghts of 90 to 1,375 mm. MitreX can be mounted on every MARTIN sliding table saw constructed since 2001.
Specific advantages of the MARTIN MitreX:
- Lenght compensation on both sides for predefined angles 0°, 5°, 10°, 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 45°, 50°, 60°, 67.5°
- Counter blocks for tear-out free cuts also based on marks
- Angle setting 1/10° with magiifying glass
- Cutting lenght 90 to 1,375 mm
- Simple clamping with one hand
- Sturdy yet lightweight anodized aluminum execution
- Small device ensures good visibility over entire working area
- Soon to be available in digital execution
- MitreX can be mounted on every MARTIN sliding table saw from the T73 series onward. For information on older machines or machines from other manufacturers please contact us here at MARTIN.